BEGINNERS YOGA COURSE
When you're new to yoga, it can be hard to know where to start. Don't worry, here we love yoga newbies and we offer a class that serve as a great first step. The slower pace of Basics Class makes it a great choice if you want a less strenuous approach to your practice. These extremely accessible classes are perfect for anyone looking to develop a practice of conscious, mindful movement with some support.
7-week Evening Group - $95
January 20th' 2020
Mondays 7:15pm - 8:45pm
5-week Morning Group - $75
January 13th' 2020
Mondays 9:30am - 11:00am
INTRO TO MEDITATION COURSE
This is a 6 week course designed for absolute beginners in Meditation or those wanting to reconnect with their practice. This course will give you tools for:
* Developing your own practice.
* You will gain understanding of your mind
* Increase levels of confidence and peace.
* Reduce stress and anxiety
* Improve sleeping
Ram is an experienced meditation teacher and has practice meditation for many years.
He enjoys inspiring people to be the best version of themselves.
January 28th' 2020
Tuesdays 5:30pm - 6:30pm
6 week Course: $95
Empowered Change Workshop
Have you ever felt stuck in life or wanted to change something but weren't sure how? This workshop is a comprehensive immersion that will provide powerful ideas and exercises to guide you towards positive change.
Life is always change and so often it passes us by without us making conscious decisions about what we want to achieve.
This course is for anyone who is interested in positive change in any aspect of their lives or those interested in self discovery and getting a better understanding of who you are.
In this Course we will look into:
- Understanding the fundamentals of Change
- Looking into the origin of desires and needs
- Inquiring into what is our purpose
- How to create a powerful affirmation to strengthen the mind.
- Looking in depth to the law of action and reaction
- How to make our actions more efficient
- Planning for success by mapping out a clear goal with achievable steps
- Dispelling limiting beliefs
- Conquering fear
- Breaking bad habits
- Harnessing energy
- Self Discipline
- Stress Management
- Cultivating Intuition
- Self Enquiry
Join us for this empowering course where we will use a combination of Mind Mapping, goal setting, understanding action and reaction, and life coaching techniques and much more. This course is 5 hours (with 1 hr break for lunch) with Ram, qualified Life Coach.
Sunday February 2nd' 2020
10:00am - 4:00pm
We will allow 1-hour for lunch break